Once again we are back to gear up the keen learners with our Workshop!
This Ethical Hacking & Mobile Security workshop provides you a hands-on environment with a systematic process, where, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture; by hacking the Boxes & Secure them!
A brief introduction to Ethical Hacking
Ethical hacking is a term used to describe hacking performed by a company or individual to help identify potential threats on a computer or network. An ethical hacker attempts to bypass system security and search for any weak points that could be exploited by malicious hackers. This information is then used by the organization to improve the system security, in an effort to minimize or eliminate any potential attacks.
Why you should choose Ethical Hacking as a Career?
Being an ethical hacker, you will learn to read the hacker’s way of thinking, and also be able to take a more proactive approach.
Ethical Hacking gives you detail knowledge about how to protect your data from being theft, also how to find vulnerabilities in a system.
This course will make you see beyond current security tools and policies to know where and how an attacker might try to gain access to a company’s network.
The importance of ethical hacking can be realized by the sense of urgency where so much important information lies on the Internet web and how to secure them in a corporate organization.
You Will Get to Learn
- Basics of Ethical Hacking
- Why is Google Hacking effective?
- What is a Social Engineering and how it can be prevented
- System Hacking
- How hackers hide their MAC address & IP address
- DoS & DDoS Attacks
- Wifi Hacking
- Android Trojans
- WhatsApp Hacking
- Android Apps Analysis
- Cyber Security Jobs in Market & Certification
Who Should Attend
- Candidates who are interested in Cyber Security
- Under- Graduates/ Graduates
- IT Professionals
- A person who wishes to know “how to stay safe from Cyber-Attacks”
- Hands-on Practical | 100% Practical Oriented Workshop
- Certificate | Awarded with Attendees Certificate
- Mentorship & Guidance | Life-Time technical support by experts
- Software Toolkit | Provided Software toolkit used by hackers
- Membership | Membership of Securityleaks Awareness Community
- Internship | A chance to get an Internship*
- Candidate should have knowledge of Computer, Networking & Internet
- Ability to grasp new technologies & ethical hacking concepts
- Candidate needs to bring a laptop with at least 25GB free space
Last Most Important, Eagerness to learn Ethical hacking.
Fees & Offers
FEES: INR 999 (Includes Lunch & Tea)
GROUP DISCOUNT: 10% Discount (min. 3 candidates)
Register for Workshop before 15th Aug 2018, and get a Discount Voucher of INR 2000 on Cyber Security Courses conducted by S-Link.