This ethical hacking workshop provides you a hands-on environment with a systematic process, where, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture; by hacking the system!
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- What are the threats and how to stay safe?
- Role of "Ethical Hacker" in Digital INDIA.
- What is social engineering attack and how can it be prevented.
- How hackers Spoof there MAC address & IP address.
- System Hacking and protection.
- Application Password Security and hacking.
- Exploiting OS Venerabilities.
- DoS, DDoS, and Botnet attack & Prevention.
- Social Media Crimes.
- Careers & Job Opportunity in Cyber Security/ Penetration Tester.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Candidates who are interested in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security professionals who wish to update on industry tools and best practices.
- A person who wishes to know how to stay safe.
- Early Bird registration will get FREE ESET Mobile Security.#
- Awarded with Industry grade certificate.
- Hands-on Practical workshop.
- Membership of Securityleaks.
- Get a chance to Enroll Paid internship for Three Months.*
- Free technical support by mentors.
- Software Tool Kit
- Workshop Kit.
#Early Bird Registration valid until 21st April' 2018
Candidates may bring their own laptops.
S-Link Cyber Solutions, #103, Gulab Pavilion, J.M Road, Pune, Maharashtra
Landmark: Near Deccan Gymkhana Bus-stop
Contact No: +91 866-849-6383
WhatsApp: +91 752-298-3993
DATE & TIME
DATE: Saturday, 28th April' 2018
TIME: 10:00Hrs To 16:00Hrs